The National Trust Rain or Shine Jacket, Garden
When those unexpected spring showers begin to fall, unfold our pack away Rain or Shine Jacket! This lightweight waterproof coat can be packed away into its pocket when not in use and then unpacked again to help keep your little adventurer dry on rainy days. The fully taped seams, hood and elasticated cuffs will help to keep the water out when they're splashing about in the garden or exploring the great outdoors at the park. Team with our matching Welly Boots for extra puddle-jumping protection!
Pop on your wellies, grab your tools and get ready to help your garden grow with our new and exclusive Frugi x National Trust range. Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the amazing collection of gardens and parks in their care, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
Protecting the planet children play on, we've made this kids' waterproof jacket from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles - for less landfill and more raincover!
• Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a fuzzy peached finish
• Made with 100% Recycled Polyester thread
• Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the jacket
• Fully taped seams
• Waterproof rating: 3000HH
• In a colourful garden inspired all over print
• Pass it on: Label at the back of the neck with space to write three names on!
• 3-piece hood with a fixed peak and elastic around the front for better visibility
• Elasticated cuffs and hood made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Zip fastening made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Full-length internal and chin zip guard
• Two handy pockets for storing little treasures
• Reflective print detailing
• Handy hanging loop
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this jacket
• Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)