The National Trust Splish Splash Bottle
Keep your little one hydrated with our Splish Splash Bottle, perfect for their fun-filled days playing in the garden or picnics at the park! A sustainable choice to avoid single-use plastics, this reusable and eco-friendly kids' water bottle is ideal for back to school or when out-and-about exploring the great outdoors. The screw-top lid has a wide easy-sip opening and a handy carry loop that stops the lid from getting lost. The colourful Garden design is great for teaming with our matching Adventurer's Backpack and Pack A Snack Lunch Bag. Made from stainless steel, which is rust, corrosion and stain-resistant.
Pop on your wellies, grab your tools and get ready to help your garden grow with our new and exclusive Frugi x National Trust range. Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the amazing collection of gardens and parks in their care, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
• Made from 18/8 Stainless Steel
• In a fjord green with a colourful garden inspired print and contrasting cobalt blue lid
• Space for name on the base
• Hand wash before first use
• Do not wash in the dishwasher
• Capacity: 400ml / 14fl oz
• Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
• Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness.
• Keep components not in use out of reach of children.
• Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled.
• Straws are not suitable for a child under 6 months.
• This product complies to BS EN 14350:2020
• Remove all ties and wrapping before giving to children.
• For your child's Safety and Health:
• Before first use, disassemble and thoroughly clean the product.
• Before each subsequent use, the bottle should be thoroughly cleaned and dried, ensuring all components are free from food and drink particles.
• This product should not be used to heat the contents by any method.