The National Trust Reversible Shorts, Garden, (2-3,3-4,4-5)
Get knee-deep in mud with these Reversible Shorts, perfect for your little one's adventures in the veg patch or for fun-filled playtimes at the mud kitchen! Made from soft GOTS certified organic cotton, these kids' shorts have a stretchy elasticated waistband to help keep them comfy when exploring the great outdoors. With a colourful Garden print on one side and a contrasting Fjord Green Stripe design on the reverse, these are perfect for pairing with our coordinating Creature Tee or Sid Appliqué T-shirt to create ready-for-anything springtime outfits. And don't forget our Welly Boots for when things get super muddy!
Pop on your wellies, grab your tools and get ready to help your garden grow with our new and exclusive Frugi x National Trust range. Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the amazing collection of gardens and parks in their care, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
• Made from GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock
• Touch of stretchy Elastane in the rib waistband for an extra comfortable fit
• With a colourful garden inspired print on one side and a contrasting fjord green stripe on the other
• Two pockets on the front
• Patch pocket on the back with a sweet apple and worm embroidery
• Comfy elasticated waistband
• Mock fly
• Cut4cloth: Sizes up to 3 years are designed to fit over fluffy cloth nappies
• Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
• GOTs Organic
• Certified by the Soil Association
• Licence Number DK22283
Material: Organic Cotton Interlock