Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the many woodlands in the charity's care, these Reversible Pull Ups have a colourful woodland inspired print on one side and a contrasting teal breton stripe on the other side - two trousers rolled into one! Pop on with our matching Snuggle Fleece to create the perfect outfit for building dens and going on scavenger hunts. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
- Made from super soft, GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock
- Touch of stretchy Elastane in the rib waistband for extra comfort
- Patch pocket on the back with a sweet Squirrel applique
- Longer lasting: Grows with your little one, simply unfold the waistband for extra length!
- Cut 4 Cloth
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)