Frequently Asked Questions

Question 1: Does SSL offer a Payment Plan?

Answer: We do indeed. We offer an option to pay 20% a non-refundable deposit of 20% and then we will sen you an invoice for the remaining balance of 80%. Once paid in full this will be sent out to you 1st Class delivery. You have 12 weeks to pay off this plan.  

Question 2: What happens if after applying the Payment Plan code my basket total goes below the Free shipping rate.

Answer: If the total amount is under the Free shipping threshold we will refund your shipping. 

Question 3: Are Payment Plan Deposits refundable?

Answer: All Payment Plan deposits are non-refundable. 

Question 4: Is the Payment Plan Option available on Sale items? 

Answer: It is not an option when used for Clearance sale items or sales using a discount code. 

Question 5: What is SSL refund policy?

Answer: Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.

(For more info please read more in T&C at check out)

Question 6: Are sale items refundable? 

Answer:  If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount code, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for). If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.

Question 7: Is shipping refunded? 

Answer: You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.

Question 8: What if the item I received is faulty? 

Answer: If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.

Any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact Bianca@simplysolovely.co.uk. 

Thanks 

B x