Frugi Expedition Trousers Organic Cotton-Children's Clothing
Built for adventures! We've crafted these Expedition Trousers from 100% post-consumer plastic with a durable and PFC-free water-repellent finish, making them the perfect companion for your kid when exploring the great outdoors. The double-layered reinforced knee patches are great for extra protection, and the fluffy fleece lining is ideal for helping to keep them warm and cosy. The two combat-style, popper-fastening pockets are perfect for storing little treasures. And the elasticated and adjustable waistband with button fastenings ensures a comfortable, active fit.
Protecting the planet children play on! We've made these kids' outdoor trousers from post-consumer recycled plastic.
Product code: BTA303
- Main: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a soft peached finish
- Lining: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the trousers!
- Hardwearing, showerproof and quick drying
- Panel detailing
- Fleece-lined pockets on the front
- Handy side pockets with popper fastenings
- Two back pockets
- Elasticated and adjustable waistband
- Fit for longer! Rollable, non-fixed leg cuffs
- Sizes up to 5 years: Popper fastening and mock fly
- Sizes from 5 years: A zip and popper fastening
- Belt loops
- Love the planet you play on