Frugi Octopus Splish Splash Steel Bottle
A sustainable and plastic-free alternative to single-use bottled water – this small Indigo Octopus Splish Splash reusable stainless steel bottle by Frugi is indigo and camper blue with a fun octopus and ocean design. This stainless steel bottle is great to help children stay hydrated when out and about.
With an orange screw cap with a flip-up lid, this smaller bottle is perfect for taking on little adventures and days out! A sustainable choice to avoid single-use plastics. This Frugi bottle is made from 18/8 grade stainless steel, rust proof and corrosion proof, use this bottle time and time again!
- 18/8 Grade Stainless Steel
- Holds 400ml/14fl oz
- 18cm tall & 6.5cm diameter
- Ethically made under Fair Trade Conditions
WARNING: Do not fill with hot liquids or corrosive fluids. This product is not suitable for use by children under 36 months and should not be given to children below this age.
• Made from 18/8 Stainless Steel
• In a fjord green with a colourful garden inspired print and contrasting cobalt blue lid
• Space for name on the base
• Hand wash before first use
• Do not wash in the dishwasher
• Capacity: 400ml / 14fl oz
• Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
• Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness.
• Keep components not in use out of reach of children.
• Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled.
• Straws are not suitable for a child under 6 months.
• This product complies to BS EN 14350:2020
• Remove all ties and wrapping before giving to children.
• For your child's Safety and Health:
• Before first use, disassemble and thoroughly clean the product.
• Before each subsequent use, the bottle should be thoroughly cleaned and dried, ensuring all components are free from food and drink particles.
• This product should not be used to heat the contents by any method.